Log In 2 Forums Stretch Conference 2019: Biggest Takeaways Stretch Conference 2019

• Stretch Conference 2019

Anonymous updated 1 year, 4 months ago 5 Members · 9 Posts
  • Bukola Adisa

October 10, 2019 at 11:49 pm

This year was bigger and better than ever before and it was so great meeting so many of you! 

Post a pic of yourself at the event… what was your biggest take away?

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    October 17, 2019 at 8:19 am

I missed a large part of the programme due to volunteer duties but I remember Tom’s hilarious narration of his failure experiences. It was an apt reminder that the lessons from failure are essential for career success. Also, I sat in the ACE THAT NEXT INTERVIEW breakout session and my key takeaway was how you apply the 80/20 rule to answering the interview question about your weakness. I found that perspective to be insightful. 

• Bukola Adisa

October 18, 2019 at 9:02 pm

The digital sessions will be available soon Kingston and you will be able to take full advantage of it! Thanks for all your hard work on the day

• Bukola Adisa

October 17, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Thanks Kingston. As for me, I was blown away by Tom and Rene’s keynote sessions. They were pure magic! 

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    October 18, 2019 at 6:16 am

Tom’s session resonated well with me, not to be afraid of rejections or failures, I love how he keeps it real. I attended the sessions on Recruiters Secrets revealed and How to Ace that next interview which were an eye-opener and could spot mistakes I made in the past. Overall, the conference was inspiring; I acquired invaluable knowledge and encouragement which shall propel my career to the next level. Kudos to Bukola and your entire team. Keep up the good workClap Tone4

• Bukola Adisa

October 18, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I agree Abiola! Tom’s session has really spurred me on. I thought I was resilient but he has taken the definition of resilience to another level. Infact I have already started putting my learnings into practice and guess what? I scored a big win today which I will be sharing with all of you very shortly!

What do you have planned for the weekend?

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    October 18, 2019 at 11:43 pm

This year was definitely bigger and better, the introduction of the Leadership Track was an excellent addition.
    Tom’s advice about being world-class at one thing really got me thinking. His resilience has really inspired me, that man has got GRIT! he told us that people always give up so if you don’t give you, you will get what you want, Rene’s breakout session literally left me buzzing. he told us that managers talk strategy while leaders tell stories. Think this – Managers – IQ Be this – Leaders – EQ People will remember how you make them feel, make it positive. Thanks again for putting together an EXCELLENT conference.

• Bukola Adisa

October 19, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Wow I love your perfect recap! I wish I was at Rene’s leadership breakout session as I heard it was magic! Pictures are out so we will be sharing them across all our social media platforms in the coming week so look out for those. We can’t wait to continue to delight you on this platform with the same conference experience! 

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    October 21, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Like Kingston, I also missed a large part of the conference due to volunteer duties but I was privileged to attend Rene’s leadership session and I was blown away. That was the highlight of my day!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

I NEED HELP WITH

Search any topic or instructor

We're constantly working on improving our search capabilities