Company: Pendragon Plc
Pendragon Automotive retailers are undergoing a growth transformation programme, under the directorship of newly appointed CEO, Bill Berman. An exciting time for both Pendragon and the automotive retail industry as a whole with advances in technology and changes in buyer behaviour, the industry is evolving rapidly and Pendragon are at the forefront of that change.
Pendragon is seeking a Chief People Officer who has experience of culture transformation and working in an organisation with multiple business lines. The ideal candidate will work directly with the executive team to help define the Group’s organisational strategies and collaborate closely with other key departments to guide internal corporate communications and external employer branding
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Background in a senior HR management role in an organisation with multiple business lines
- Technological and digital awareness
- Experience of the automotive and/or retail industry would be preferable
- Proven ability to understand strategic organisational issues and to influence key leaders and stakeholders
- Experience of developing and delivering initiatives in leadership & development, performance management, employee engagement, and employee retention
- Thought leadership in data analysis, strategic development, and employment laws
Please find a link to the candidate briefing document for your review at leisure.
To express interest or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org